Himalayan Salt Lamps are made from pieces of Himalayan salt crystals. They serve as beautiful interior decorations and act as natural sources of light. However, the many diverse functions of Himalayan salt extend far beyond aesthetics. Combined with a light source inside the lamps, the chunks of salt produce negative ions, which yield positive effects on indoor air. Placing a Himalayan salt lamp in every room of the home can reap several health and environmental benefits
1. Balance Electromagnetic Radiation From Cell Phones, Tv, Etc
2. Cleanse, Deodorize, and Purify Air.
3. Calm Allergies, Reduce Asthma & Enhance Overall Breathing.
4. Alleviate Coughing & Other Symptoms of the Common Cold.
5. Boost Blood Flow.
6. Raise Energy Levels.
7. Sharpen Concentration and Performance.
8. Enhance Mood.
9. Reduce Stress & Promote Relaxation.
10. Improve Sleep
Please note: size & rock shape may vary
Average size: 3.5in (W) x 5.5in (H) x 2.5in (D)
Please note: there is nothing wrong with your lamp if you notice water collecting on it or around it. Lamp crying, also known as “leaking”, “sweating”, “weeping” or “melting” is normal. Even though it’s called leaking, the water is not actually coming from the lamp itself. In order to avoid excessive leaking, we do not recommend you placing the salt lamp in these areas: bathrooms, kitchens, laundry room, open outdoor spaces & next to a window. to avoid water dripping onto your furniture, place your lamp on a placemat or a small dish.